** Due to higher than normal levels of enquiries and to enable our staff to continue to work from home during these unusual times we have temporarily closed our phone lines. Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and the team are waiting to help **
We’ve been monitoring (and will continue to do so) the developing situation regarding Covid-19 across both the UK & world and we wanted to update all of our valued customers on Roseland’s current position and address any customer concerns.
We continue to run our online operations and will continue to fulfil orders & dispatches to customers. Our customer service teams are working from home and are available via email to answer any queries you have as usual.
Our delivery partners are working hard to deliver items as normal, they are dealing with huge increases in items so we ask that customers allow an extra 24-48 hours for delivery during these unique times. Our partners are working to ensure all staff & customers are safe and adhering to Covid-19 secure guidelines.
Steps we have taken to protect staff & customers:
- We have closed both our store & clearance store in Truro and have moved as many staff to home-working as possible
- Any staff remaining in the office/warehouse have been issued with gloves, face coverings & sanitiser in line with government advice, along with updated hygiene guidelines
- Our usual hygiene & cleaning processes have been enhanced to reflect the changing situation and will be adapted as/if official advice changes
- All deliveries will now be to ‘the door’ only, delivery firms will no longer require customers to sign the POD machine to remove as many contact points as possible.
- Delivery drivers will maintain a suitable distance from customers as per the latest advice
What can you do to help?
- We ask that if you are self-isolating or experiencing any symptoms to let us know. We can arrange for items to be left in a safe place or for delivery to be delayed
- All the delivery firms are working to maintain deliveries and will work with all customers to deliver items
Throughout these challenging times we will work to maintain a ‘business as usual’ approach as much as possible. We have a solid supply chain in place and hold large stocks in the UK. We continue to work with our supplier & delivery partners to service our customers as usual.
We thank you for your continued support during this period.