Ada Corner Sofa
Foam and Fibre
Ada Corner Sofa
Availability: Out of stock
Assembly: Minimal Assembly Required
Delivery: 3-5 Working Days
Delivery Type: Made to Order
- Made to order
- The Ada Corner sofa offers a spacious place to put your feet up!
- Large sofa for 3-4 people
- This soft and sumptuous sofa is available in a choice of colours to match the rest of the Ada range
- Available as a left hand or right hand option
- Supportive, rounded arms
- Includes 2 matching scatter cushions
- S-sprung seat with foam and fibre filled removable cushions
- Features contrasting beech wooden legs
- Free delivery*
Make the most of the space in your living room with the Ada Corner Sofa! This large couch comfortably seats 3-4 people. It's perfect for spreading out too though - with its plump seat and back cushions and complementary scatter cushions, it doesn't lack in comfort!
- Seat height: 58cm
- Seat depth: 56cm
- Corner lengths: 171cm / 235cm
- Corner seat lengths: 120cm / 183cm
- Back height: 48cm
- Arm height: 71cm
- Arm width: 14cm
- Foot height: 17cm
Our Ada collection of upholstery offers a stylish and timeless way to furnish your living space. The range of sofas feature rounded track arms and are available in a versatile choice of sizes - you're bound to find the perfect combination for your living room! With s-sprung bases finished with foam and fibre tops and scatter cushions on the settee, they offer a superior level of comfort.
Upholstered in beautiful chenille fabric available in a selection of stunning and hard-wearing options - ranging from bold and vibrant to calming and neutral.
Please note, cushions are non-reversible.
Important: Please use the measurement on this page to ensure the sofa can be moved to the room of your choice - be sure to check the size of any doors. If you intend to put the sofa in an upstairs room, pay close attention to the size and shape of stairwells.
- Your sofa cushion bears the brunt of day-to-day use. In order to keep them looking and feeling at their best, we recommend the following:
- Cushions tend to flatten over time – this is a normal part of wear and tear. By plumping your sofa cushions regularly, you can extend their life and keep them looking fuller for longer. Foam cushions require plumping at least once a week. Fibre cushions require more frequent attention to keep them looking their best – we recommend daily.
- Vacuum regularly to remove dust using a brush attachment. Clean the fabric with a damp cloth if necessary. Do not over-wet the fabric and allow it to dry fully before use. Do not use strong liquid cleaners. Test any cleaning products on an inconspicuous area first.
Material : Birch Frame | Beech Legs | Chenille Fabric Cover | Foam & Fibre Filling
Finish : Chenille
12mths from date of delivery
Delivery & Returns:
Free Delivery - We offer free UK mainland delivery on all our furniture. For Highlands and Islands, surcharges are calculated based on your postcode at checkout. Please note that for selected accessories, a £3.95 courier charge is applied at checkout for UK mainland addresses. For Highlands and Islands this is charged at £5.95.
"Delivery" denotes the delivery window in which you can expect to receive your goods. "Delivery Type" denotes the type of service to expect.
Please note: Where delivery is stated in days or weeks these are working days and not consecutive calendar days. The first working day following your order date is day one. Orders which contain pre-order items on an extended lead time will be held until all items are ready for despatch.
All delivery types other than “2 Person delivery room of choice” are to the threshold of the premises.
2 Person deliveries are a booked service. Please ensure mobile numbers are provided in checkout. Due to health and safety restrictions, there may be limitations on “room of choice” with a two-person team. Please discuss your request during your booking-in call.
Made to Order – these items are bespoke and cancellations may be subject to charges.
Unwanted or unsuitable items will incur collection & administration fees, full details can be found in our returns policy here.
Roseland will only work with manufacturers who value sustainability standards. Ensuring their partners evaluate and feedback on environmental, human, and social impacts of their furniture products for manufacturing, facility, and organisation.
We are committed to developing products that are ethically sourced, from sustainable materials and ensuring our values are shared throughout our supply chain.
Foam and Fibre