We are searching for an enthusiastic Customer Advisor to join our fast-paced customer care team. You will be the first point of contact for our customers, querying product and order information. You will respond professionally to complaints and enquiries, ensuring they are managed through to a successful resolution in line with our policies and procedures, whilst providing an exceptional customer experience. You'll be part of the team that helps always reinforce the brands reputation and therefore a key customer champion. We maintain a family like culture within our customer service teams and peer to peer training will be given to all new team members.
- Respond to incoming customer calls and emails, to handle such events as new orders, assisting existing orders, requests for product information or complaints.
- Use all available systems to accurately record customer data and provide a first-call resolution service wherever possible (avoiding the need to pass enquiries or complaints out to the wider business).
- Drive the resolution of any complaints, liaising with the other teams or 3rd parties, to deliver & resolve with 48hrs.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive data records.
- Follow defined call / work management and company processes policies at all times.
Skills and Qualifications
- Confident and customer focused.
- Committed to putting customers first and achieving high levels of satisfaction.
- Empathic, able to see someone else’s point of view, be all inclusive
- Patient and attentive, with good active listening skills.
- Adopts and maintains positive language and a ‘can do’ approach to customer challenges.
- Be adaptable, accommodating and flexible in responding to the needs of different situations.
- Show emotional control when under pressure.
- Take ownership and responsibility for your workloads, application and performance.
- Teamwork, understand the importance of working together and supporting colleagues.
- Contact Centre and/or customer service background.
- Experience of dealing with enquiries and complaint handling.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience of CRM systems and Microsoft packages.
- Knowledge and experience of using order management systems Knowledge/experience of working in the customer sector.
We're offering 4 options as part of our flexible work package:
- Full-Time to include weekends on a rota basis (avg. 2 w/e's a month). £19,500 starting salary with weekend supplement of base pay x 1.7
- Full Time - Monday- Friday only. Starting salary £17,500
- Weekends Only - £15.25/hr
- Part-Time - min 14 hours per/week. £17,500 base salary (pro-rota'd); weekends paid at 1.7
- 28 days annual leave (to include BH's) - Pro-rota for P/T positions.
- Staff discount.
- Part-time hours: 15-37.5 per week.
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent.
- Salary: £17,500.00-£21,500.00 per year.
- Bike to work scheme
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
How to apply
Please email your current CV and covering letter to email@example.com