Bletchley Jumbo Cord 2 Seater Sofa
Bletchley Jumbo Cord 2 Seater Sofa
Availability: In stock
Assembly: Fully Assembled
Delivery: 3-5 Working Days
Delivery Type: 2 Man Service
H:76cm W:152cm D:90cm
- This super soft 2 seater sofa will make a fantastic finishing touch to the living room
- Thick chunky lines of jumbo cord fabric available in a choice of colours to suit a variety of colour schemes
- Unwind at the end of the day and relax into 3 cosy scatter back cushions (all included cushions match the colour of the sofa)
- Supportive foam & fibre filled sprung seating
- Comfy curved armrests, with piping detail that accentuate the flared design
- Features short, matt black plastic feet
- Free Delivery*
Make your living room an inviting place to settle in with this fantastic Bletchley 2 Seater Sofa. This chunky two seater couch is designed to be a welcoming, and practical addition to your home. The thick-lined jumbo corduroy cover adds texture and depth to your living space and is available in a choice of rich colours for you to match to your home décor.
This quality sofa is made from strong and sturdy hardwood & OSB wooden frame, upholstered in hardwearing and comfortable fabric for you to sit back and relax, paired with soft scatter back cushions and deep sprung seating, finished with short contemporary matt black legs.
If you're looking for an additional smaller sofa or couch in the living room this is the ideal option. Perfect for cosying into with a loved one.
- Seat Height: 40cm
- Seat Depth: 60cm
- Seat Width: 112cm
- Arm Height: 76cm
- Back Height: 36cm
- Feet Height: 3.5cm
*Please note: contrast colour cushions not included
Important: Please use the measurement on this page to ensure the sofa can be moved to the room of your choice - be sure to check the size of any doors. If you intend to put the sofa in an upstairs room, pay close attention to the size and shape of stairwells.
- Your sofa cushion bears the brunt of day-to-day use. In order to keep them looking and feeling at their best, we recommend the following:
- Cushions tend to flatten over time – this is a normal part of wear and tear. By plumping your sofa cushions regularly, you can extend their life and keep them looking fuller for longer. Foam cushions require plumping at least once a week. Fibre cushions require more frequent attention to keep them looking their best – we recommend daily.
- If the design of the sofa allows, flip your cushions periodically to ensure even wear on each side.
Material : Hardwood | OSB | Jumbo Cord Fabric | Foam Seat Filling | Fibre Back Filling | Plastic
Finish : Corduroy
12mths from date of delivery
Delivery & Returns:
Free Delivery - We offer free UK mainland delivery on all our furniture. For Highlands and Islands, surcharges are calculated based on your postcode at checkout. Please note that for selected accessories, a £3.95 courier charge is applied at checkout for UK mainland addresses. For Highlands and Islands this is charged at £5.95.
"Delivery" denotes the delivery window in which you can expect to receive your goods. "Delivery Type" denotes the type of service to expect.
Please note: Where delivery is stated in days or weeks these are working days and not consecutive calendar days. The first working day following your order date is day one. Orders which contain pre-order items on an extended lead time will be held until all items are ready for despatch.
All delivery types other than “2 Person delivery room of choice” are to the threshold of the premises.
2 Person deliveries are a booked service. Please ensure mobile numbers are provided in checkout. Due to health and safety restrictions, there may be limitations on “room of choice” with a two-person team. Please discuss your request during your booking-in call.
Made to Order – these items are bespoke and cancellations may be subject to charges.
Unwanted or unsuitable items will incur collection & administration fees, full details can be found in our returns policy here.
Roseland will only work with manufacturers who value sustainability standards. Ensuring their partners evaluate and feedback on environmental, human, and social impacts of their furniture products for manufacturing, facility, and organisation.
We are committed to developing products that are ethically sourced, from sustainable materials and ensuring our values are shared throughout our supply chain.