Maggie Single Futon Mattress
Maggie Single Futon Mattress
Availability: In stock
Assembly: No Assembly Required
Delivery: 2-4 Working Days
Delivery Type: Courier Service
H:12.5cm W:76cm D:185cm
- Elevate your sofabeds comfort and style effortlessly
- Enjoy unmatched relaxation with exceptional comfort and breathability
- Find the perfect balance of support and plushness for quality sleep
- Personalize your space with a stunning range of captivating colours
- Transform your home into a haven of relaxation and elegance
- Please note: This is for the Maggie Mattress only
- Free UK Delivery*
Elevate the comfort and style of your modern home with the versatile Maggie Single Futon Mattress. Crafted to complement any décor, this timeless design offers a space-saving solution without compromising on quality or aesthetics.
Unmatched Comfort and Breathability
Indulge in the ultimate relaxation with the Maggie Single Futon Mattress. Made from premium cotton drill fabric, renowned for its exceptional comfort and breathability, this mattress ensures a peaceful night's sleep and a rejuvenated morning.
Optimal Thickness and Generous Dimensions
With a thickness of 12.5cm, the Maggie Single Futon Mattress strikes the perfect balance between support and plushness. Filled with a mix of polyester, wool and cotton its generous length of 185cm and width of 76cm provides ample space for a comfortable night's rest, making it ideal for individuals.
A Colour Palette to Suit Every Taste
Express your personal style with a wide range of captivating colours. The Maggie Single Futon Mattress is available in Apple Green, Black, Blue, Charcoal, Chocolate, Forest Green, Harmony Green, Natural, Navy, Ochre, Plum, Red, and Silver. Choose the shade that harmonizes perfectly with your existing interior, creating a harmonious and inviting atmosphere in your living space.
Upgrade your living space with the Maggie Single Futon Mattress, the perfect blend of functionality, style, and comfort. Experience the convenience of a space-saving solution without compromising on quality. Order yours today and transform your home into a haven of relaxation and elegance.
- Your sofa mattress bears the brunt of day-to-day use. In order to keep them looking and feeling at their best, we recommend the following:
- Upholstered furniture should not be exposed to direct sunlight for long periods.
- Avoid excessive wear and tear on your upholstery, for example:
- Do not allow children to jump up and down on the upholstery.
- Avoid allowing pets on the upholstery as their claws may cause damage to the
- Turn your mattress on a regular basis to ensure even wear.
- Avoid sitting on the edge of the seat as this can compress the filling and cause
premature wear and distortion.
- This product should only be used on firm, level ground.
- Do not place your upholstery in direct contact with a strong heat. Leave a 20-30cm gap between upholstery and radiators.
Material : Cotton Drill
Finish : Cotton
12mths from date of delivery
Delivery & Returns:
Free Delivery - We offer free UK mainland delivery on all our furniture. For Highlands and Islands, surcharges are calculated based on your postcode at checkout. Please note that for selected accessories, a £3.95 courier charge is applied at checkout for UK mainland addresses. For Highlands and Islands this is charged at £5.95.
"Delivery" denotes the delivery window in which you can expect to receive your goods. "Delivery Type" denotes the type of service to expect.
Please note: Where delivery is stated in days or weeks these are working days and not consecutive calendar days. The first working day following your order date is day one. Orders which contain pre-order items on an extended lead time will be held until all items are ready for despatch.
All delivery types other than “2 Person delivery room of choice” are to the threshold of the premises.
2 Person deliveries are a booked service. Please ensure mobile numbers are provided in checkout. Due to health and safety restrictions, there may be limitations on “room of choice” with a two-person team. Please discuss your request during your booking-in call.
Made to Order – these items are bespoke and cancellations may be subject to charges.
Unwanted or unsuitable items will incur collection & administration fees, full details can be found in our returns policy here.
Roseland will only work with manufacturers who value sustainability standards. Ensuring their partners evaluate and feedback on environmental, human, and social impacts of their furniture products for manufacturing, facility, and organisation.
We are committed to developing products that are ethically sourced, from sustainable materials and ensuring our values are shared throughout our supply chain.