Maggie Single Futon Sofa Bed
Maggie Single Futon Sofa Bed
Availability: In stock
Assembly: Assembly Required
Delivery: 2-4 Working Days
Delivery Type: Courier Service
H:69cm W:76cm D:85cm-195cm
- Classic design sofa bed
- Space-efficient & versatile due to it's easy fold out mechanism
- The futon style means this is perfect for a guest room
- Crafted from FSC certified pine
- Upholstered with a cotton drill fabric
- Buttoned design
- Padded 12.5cm mattress for superior comfort
- Medium-firm feel
- Available in a choice of exciting, bright and neutral colours
Every house needs a versatile sofa bed perfect for the modern home, in a classic futon design that complements any décor.
The Maggie futon delivers daytime comfort and sumptuous deep sleep in a compact solution ideal for that unexpected guest.
This simplistically stylish futon folds out easily from a seat to a comfy bed. The base is crafted with a FSC certified solid, wooden pine frame. It is sturdy, practical, durable and can be painted easily, to match any room.
Complete with a quality upholstered cotton drill & fibre blend (unremovable) cover. The included mattress comes in a wide choice of stunning colours with a button design, ideal for any interior home colour scheme and is filled with a mix of polyester, wool and cotton.
- Single - (H) 69cm | (W) 76cm | (D) 85cm
- Single (opened) - (H) 17cm | (W) 76cm | (D) 195cm
- Seat Width - 76cm
- Seat Depth - 45cm
- Leg Height - 9cm
- Your sofa mattress bears the brunt of day-to-day use. In order to keep them looking and feeling at their best, we recommend the following:
- Upholstered furniture should not be exposed to direct sunlight for long periods.
- Avoid excessive wear and tear on your upholstery, for example:
- Do not allow children to jump up and down on the upholstery.
- Avoid allowing pets on the upholstery as their claws may cause damage to the
- Turn your mattress on a regular basis to ensure even wear.
- Avoid sitting on the edge of the seat as this can compress the filling and cause
premature wear and distortion.
- This product should only be used on firm, level ground.
- Do not place your upholstery in direct contact with a strong heat. Leave a 20-
- 30cm gap between upholstery and radiators.
Material : Cotton Drill | Pine Frame
Finish : Cotton
12mths from date of delivery
Delivery & Returns:
Free Delivery - We offer free UK mainland delivery on all our furniture. For Highlands and Islands, surcharges are calculated based on your postcode at checkout. Please note that for selected accessories, a £3.95 courier charge is applied at checkout for UK mainland addresses. For Highlands and Islands this is charged at £5.95.
"Delivery" denotes the delivery window in which you can expect to receive your goods. "Delivery Type" denotes the type of service to expect.
Please note: Where delivery is stated in days or weeks these are working days and not consecutive calendar days. The first working day following your order date is day one. Orders which contain pre-order items on an extended lead time will be held until all items are ready for despatch.
All delivery types other than “2 Person delivery room of choice” are to the threshold of the premises.
2 Person deliveries are a booked service. Please ensure mobile numbers are provided in checkout. Due to health and safety restrictions, there may be limitations on “room of choice” with a two-person team. Please discuss your request during your booking-in call.
Made to Order – these items are bespoke and cancellations may be subject to charges.
Unwanted or unsuitable items will incur collection & administration fees, full details can be found in our returns policy here.
Roseland will only work with manufacturers who value sustainability standards. Ensuring their partners evaluate and feedback on environmental, human, and social impacts of their furniture products for manufacturing, facility, and organisation.
We are committed to developing products that are ethically sourced, from sustainable materials and ensuring our values are shared throughout our supply chain.