Myles Grey Fabric 3 Seater Sofa
Myles Grey Fabric 3 Seater Sofa
Availability: In stock
Assembly: Minimal Assembly Required
Delivery: 5-10 Working Days
Delivery Type: 2 Man Service
H: 82cm W: 172cm D: 74cm
- Upholstered in slate grey slubbed fabric for a textured and versatile look
- Pocket sprung interior for added comfort and resilience
- Clean, straight lines and contemporary track arms for a minimalist design
- Back cushions crafted from polyester fibre for support
- Comfortable seating while elevating the ambiance of your living space
- Suitable for smaller areas and corners
- Feet made of hard-wearing black polyurethane for durability
- Free UK Delivery*
The Myles Fabric 3 Seater Sofa is a classic staple that provides simplicity and a no-nonsense design. With a textured, cosy slubbed fabric it offers dependability and durability that make it a great choice.
Comfort and Design
Designed for comfort, the seat cushions feature a unique pocket sprung interior, while the back cushions are crafted from supportive polyester fibre. Its minimalist design with contemporary track arms creates an open and airy atmosphere, making any space appear more spacious.
Versatile and Space-Efficient
Track arm sofas like the Myles couch are not only comfortable but also versatile. They seamlessly blend into various living spaces, particularly suitable for smaller areas and corners, optimizing space without compromising on comfort.
- Seat height: 45cm
- Seat depth: 48cm
- Seat width: 108cm
- Back height: 42cm
- Arm height: 60cm
- Arm width: 12cm
- Foot height: 10cm
Important: Please use the measurement on this page to ensure the sofa can be moved to the room of your choice - be sure to check the size of any doors. If you intend to put the sofa in an upstairs room, pay close attention to the size and shape of stairwells.
- Your sofa cushion bears the brunt of day-to-day use. In order to keep them looking and feeling at their best, we recommend the following:
- Cushions tend to flatten over time – this is a normal part of wear and tear. By plumping your sofa cushions regularly, you can extend their life and keep them looking fuller for longer. Foam cushions require plumping at least once a week. Fibre cushions require more frequent attention to keep them looking their best – we recommend daily.
- Vacuum regularly to remove dust using a brush attachment. Clean the fabric with a damp cloth if necessary. Do not over-wet the fabric and allow it to dry fully before use. Do not use strong liquid cleaners. Test any cleaning products on an inconspicuous area first.
Material : Slubbed Fabric | Polyester Fibre Filling | Polyurethane
12mths from date of delivery
Delivery & Returns:
Free Delivery - We offer free UK mainland delivery on all our furniture. For Highlands and Islands, surcharges are calculated based on your postcode at checkout. Please note that for selected accessories, a £3.95 courier charge is applied at checkout for UK mainland addresses. For Highlands and Islands this is charged at £5.95.
"Delivery" denotes the delivery window in which you can expect to receive your goods. "Delivery Type" denotes the type of service to expect.
Please note: Where delivery is stated in days or weeks these are working days and not consecutive calendar days. The first working day following your order date is day one. Orders which contain pre-order items on an extended lead time will be held until all items are ready for despatch.
All delivery types other than “2 Person delivery room of choice” are to the threshold of the premises.
2 Person deliveries are a booked service. Please ensure mobile numbers are provided in checkout. Due to health and safety restrictions, there may be limitations on “room of choice” with a two-person team. Please discuss your request during your booking-in call.
Made to Order – these items are bespoke and cancellations may be subject to charges.
Unwanted or unsuitable items will incur collection & administration fees, full details can be found in our returns policy here.
Roseland will only work with manufacturers who value sustainability standards. Ensuring their partners evaluate and feedback on environmental, human, and social impacts of their furniture products for manufacturing, facility, and organisation.
We are committed to developing products that are ethically sourced, from sustainable materials and ensuring our values are shared throughout our supply chain.