Blake Grey 2 Seater Sofa
Blake Grey 2 Seater Sofa
Availability: Out of stock
Assembly: Minimal Assembly Required
Delivery: 5-10 Working Days
Delivery Type: 2 Man Service
H: 88cm W: 154cm D: 83cm
- Soft and hard-wearing heavy slubbed grey weave fabric
- Button-back cushions and side bolster cushions for added comfort
- Elegant cylinder feet complement contemporary styling
- Seat cushions feature pocket springs for comfort and resilience
- Clean, straight lines with slightly curved edges for a modern and chic look
- Sleek and streamlined track arm design
- Free UK Delivery*
The Blake Grey 2 Seater Sofa showcases elegance and durability with its soft yet hard-wearing heavy slubbed charcoal grey weave fabric. Complemented by slender black cylindrical feet, it exudes contemporary styling while ensuring longevity.
Featuring button-back cushions, plump side bolsters, and a unique pocket sprung interior in the seat cushions, this sofa delivers comfort and resilience. Its clean lines, slightly curved edges, and a sleek track arm silhouette create a modern and chic aesthetic.
- Seat height: 49cm
- Seat depth: 53cm
- Seat width: 131cm
- Back height: 47cm
- Arm height: 65cm
- Arm width: 11cm
- Foot height: 14cm
Important: Please use the measurement on this page to ensure the sofa can be moved to the room of your choice - be sure to check the size of any doors. If you intend to put the sofa in an upstairs room, pay close attention to the size and shape of stairwells.
- Your sofa cushion bears the brunt of day-to-day use. In order to keep them looking and feeling at their best, we recommend the following:
- Cushions tend to flatten over time – this is a normal part of wear and tear. By plumping your sofa cushions regularly, you can extend their life and keep them looking fuller for longer. Foam cushions require plumping at least once a week. Fibre cushions require more frequent attention to keep them looking their best – we recommend daily.
- Vacuum regularly to remove dust using a brush attachment. Clean the fabric with a damp cloth if necessary. Do not over-wet the fabric and allow it to dry fully before use. Do not use strong liquid cleaners. Test any cleaning products on an inconspicuous area first.
Material : Slubbed Weave Fabric | Polyester Fibre Filling | Polyurethane
12mths from date of delivery
Delivery & Returns:
Free Delivery - We offer free UK mainland delivery on all our furniture. For Highlands and Islands, surcharges are calculated based on your postcode at checkout. Please note that for selected accessories, a £3.95 courier charge is applied at checkout for UK mainland addresses. For Highlands and Islands this is charged at £5.95.
"Delivery" denotes the delivery window in which you can expect to receive your goods. "Delivery Type" denotes the type of service to expect.
Please note: Where delivery is stated in days or weeks these are working days and not consecutive calendar days. The first working day following your order date is day one. Orders which contain pre-order items on an extended lead time will be held until all items are ready for despatch.
All delivery types other than “2 Person delivery room of choice” are to the threshold of the premises.
2 Person deliveries are a booked service. Please ensure mobile numbers are provided in checkout. Due to health and safety restrictions, there may be limitations on “room of choice” with a two-person team. Please discuss your request during your booking-in call.
Made to Order – these items are bespoke and cancellations may be subject to charges.
Unwanted or unsuitable items will incur collection & administration fees, full details can be found in our returns policy here.
Roseland will only work with manufacturers who value sustainability standards. Ensuring their partners evaluate and feedback on environmental, human, and social impacts of their furniture products for manufacturing, facility, and organisation.
We are committed to developing products that are ethically sourced, from sustainable materials and ensuring our values are shared throughout our supply chain.